We dunno what to do We dunno what to do

Aweshumsauce

Firstly, this actually brightened up my day - Cheers Jenjen! :D

On another note - I say start a random Japanese style anime based on two friends who get awesomesauce powers of a magical fox (or something that makes no sense like that)

Also, Your brother must be slain - Make him the evil overlord badguy in your anime :D

dooo eeet, Dooo eeet naaao :D

-Darks-

Porto Sketchbook Porto Sketchbook

This is nice.

Looks like you had a good time there Crazygal330.

I personally like the artwork and like the way you've done this. It seems so flowing and generally I like that in the more arty flashes. The drawings themselves where of good quality to what I have seen on here and the music was very suiting towards the subject. Is it actually from your porto trip? Anyhow, good job!

All in all, 10/10 and 5/5

The Entertainer Rave The Entertainer Rave

A nice tune, but would it REALLY fit into a rave?

Being brutally honest here. This sounds like the sorta music you'd here in a Modern old time fairground (stolen idea :D) , not a rave.

First things first! You got the synths right. Maybe a little too Trance-ish for my liking, but nevertheless, The synth sounds amazing. I wonder how many different ones you used, I can honestly only hear one. I'd say, critically, to use a bit more variety when it comes to it.

Now, onto my major gripe. Its the kick. I'm assuming your bass kick is on every other beat, otherwise this song would be waaay too slow for any rave.

If you made that kick have a snare and a high hat, with have some sort of breakbeat-ish or DnB charm, I reckon this would go down a treat in a rave. At the moment it just sounds too slow.

Hope to hear more stuff from you soon!
-Darks-

Zelda-Overworld (Slow) Zelda-Overworld (Slow)

Respect, shame its been done before...

Zelda Water World? I know I've heard this before somewhere... Just more Midified.

VGmusic Strikes again I suppose.

Anyhow, Good job on the remix/remaster tho. (if you are in fact the original midi writer)

~ Last Christmas ~ ~ Last Christmas ~

This is great stuff :)

I actually really love this. It gains 10/10 and a +5. I really couldn't ask more from this XD

Also - what sort of singer are you looking for? Male, Female?
Bass? Tenor? Alto? Soprano?

Lemme know - I might be able to set you up. I know quite a few good singers round here who have spare time at the moment :)

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks! Glad it hit the spot for ya. I was sorta looking for a singer for this one, kinda meant it as a joke really, not expecting anyone to actually want to sing to it. But I think that would be pretty sweet really. Even if the singer isnt superb, I could always throw down some vocoding with it to perfect the pitch. (Im really new at vocoding and just figured out the basics of how it works about a week ago)